To request a copy or change to the information we have stored about you, please send this request from your email address.
3. What information do we collect?
Technical information we obtain when you use our service.
When you access a website there is some information that is automatically recorded:
- When you access our service we automatically collect and retain information based on that usage. Log data may contain your Internal Protocol address, the address of the webpage you visited, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your access, how you used the service and other web tracking features.
- We may also collect information about the device you are using to connect to the service. This may include the type of device, the operating system you are using, device settings, and unique device identifiers. The information collected depends on the device and its settings. To learn about the information your device makes available you should check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
Information you provide voluntarily.
- If you decide to contact us using the general enquiries, employment opportunities, or product solutions forms, you voluntarily provide us with certain identifying information such as your name (first and last), your company, and e-mail address.
If you use Easy Apply to apply for a job at ABCorp through our LinkedIn page you voluntarily supply your email address and phone number. You can optionally upload a resume. You can get further information on how this is information is used by clicking on the “Learn” link in the LinkedIn application submission form.
Credit card information.
If you purchase products through our Storefront service we use the service of a third party for processing credit card payments. This intermediary has access to personal information needed to perform its function. It is permitted to store, retain or use the information provided for the sole purpose of credit card payment processing, and may not use it for any other purpose.
4. How do we use the information we collect?
We use the information collected to provide our online services.
Only the information you have voluntary provided as described above is used to contact you to discuss your interest in ABCorp or our products and services.
The credit card information collected from you is used to collect payment from you.
We will not (and will not allow any third party to) collect any of your personally identifiable information. We will not associate any data gathered from our online services with any personally identifiable information (meaning data that directly allows you to be identified as a unique person) from any source, unless you voluntarily submit that information via a user completed form on one of our online services.
Any and all information which is voluntarily submitted in forms on our sites is only used for the purposes of providing the requested response and improving our services.
We may transfer information internationally.
In the process of providing online service to you, we may transfer information that we collect about you, including personally identifiable information (meaning data that directly allows you to be identified as a unique person), across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from the laws of the United States, please note that by using the online service you are consenting and permitting the transfer of information, including personal information, to countries and jurisdictions that may have different data protection laws to your jurisdiction.
5. With whom do we share information we collect?
We may share information collected with hosting partners to provide the necessary technology and services required to operate and maintain the service. Some of the information collected may be transferred from your current location to our offices and servers as well as the hosting partner. We only provide hosting partners information that is necessary to provide the service.
We may also share the information collected with companies that are part of the ABCorp organization located in different countries of the world.
We use a third-party intermediary to manage credit card processing. This intermediary is not permitted to store, retain, or use your billing information except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf.
We do not rent or sell any information about you or share with any third-parties.
We may disclose.
We may disclose the information collected if we believe such action is necessary to:
- comply with the law, or legal process served on us;
- protect and defend our rights or property (including the enforcement of our agreements); or
- act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of our service or members of the public.
6. Children’s privacy
ABCorp services are not directed toward users less than 18 years of age. If you are less than 18 years old do not use ABCorp web services.
7. Business transition
8. Changes to this policy
9. Do Not Track
For resident of the state of California (U.S.A)
Do Not Track (DNT) is a browser specific preference to let sites you visit know that you do not want them collecting specific information about you. ABCorp do not respond to the DNT signal. We do not treat users whose browsers send a DNT signal differently from those without one.
Please note that except for our online services we do not collect personal identifiable information about you when you move across other websites.
10. Contact information
If you have any questions or suggestions to improve this policy, do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org