- Based at Ingleburn, NSW
- Afternoon shift (3pm to 11pm)
- Permanent full-time role
We have an opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer on afternoon shift, to join the Ingleburn team.
Reporting to the Production Manager, this role is responsible for supporting production by maintaining equipment and facilities and minimising downtime.
The key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the maintenance function for the unit, including equipment calibration and maintenance monitoring;
- Evaluate, implement, test and monitor processes, materials and operating systems for the manufacture of products;
- Develop and maintain relevant documentation;
- Ensure timely attendance to maintenance requests/tickets;
- Maintain schedule of preventative maintenance tasks and complete necessary requirements to comply with SOP’s;
- Ensure function safety devices are installed and are working on all machinery;
- Comply with quality, OHS and operating policies and procedures; and
- Report any safety or environmental breaches immediately.
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or advanced trade certificate with strong mechanical aptitude;
- Proven experience in plant/machinery maintenance gained within a print or plastic manufacturing environment preferred;
- Knowledge or experience with LEAN manufacturing or similar concepts;
- Logical approach to fault finding and problem solving;
- Experience with and compliance to HSE policies and practices;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Intermediate level computer literacy skills;
- Adaptable and flexible to work in a changing environment; and
- Able to work well within a team and autonomously with minimal supervision.
If you are interested in applying for this role please submit your CV and cover letter and complete the form below. Applications close 5.00pm Sunday 11 September 2022.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have any queries regarding this position, please contact the HR team via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people. ABCorp is committed to providing a safe and inclusive working environment that embraces the Company’s values and diversity.