- Based at Ingleburn, NSW
- 6 – month contract role
- Immediate availability required
We have an opportunity available for a Full Stack Web Developer based at Ingleburn. Reporting to
the VP of Global Technology Solutions – Asia Pacific, this role will require you to work closely with
our existing development team and other stakeholders to build an internal production platform. The
role will be responsible for designing and building the web part of that platform from scratch.
Alongside, you’ll ensuring that it’s robust, scalable, documented, tested, and maintainable for the
Key responsibilities include:
- Design, test, implement and develop web-based software solutions for internal and external
- Provide direction on technologies and architecture to the development team;
- Ensure that the software is developed as per the expected quality standards and within project
- Identify problems and take appropriate action including referring problems requiring high level
- Adhere to established standards and processes.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as Full Stack developer in a corporate environment;
- Demonstrated experience in web development using C# and .NET;
- Fluency with various technologies (.NET .NET Core, APS.NET, ASP.NET Core);
- Solid experience with Frontend frameworks: Blazor and either AngularJS or React;
- Proficient with Back-end frameworks : C# / APS .NET Core, SQL Server;
- Inclination towards designing and building systems from scratch;
- Demonstrated ability to identify, capture & resolve complex issues; and
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with MassTransit / RabbitMQ. Experience with third party UI frameworks (Telerik);
- Working knowledge of GIT; and
- Experience in Mobile Development (Xamarin, etc.)
If you are interested in applying for this role please submit your CV and cover letter and complete the form below. Applications close 5.00pm 15 February 2023.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have any queries regarding this position, please contact the HR team via email to email@example.com
We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people. ABCorp is committed to providing a safe and inclusive working environment that embraces the Company’s values and diversity.