- Based at Dandenong, VIC
- Permanent full–time opportunity
We have an opportunity available for a Production Manager based at our Dandenong site.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, this role will be responsible for planning, managing and coordinating
the production activities and resources to meet production targets. With a focus on safety, and a
passion for quality, you will partner with stakeholders to deliver consistent results.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure printing and personalisation meet production targets, customer briefs and SLA’s for
- Manage productivity and utilisation of resources whilst making sure that manufactured
products comply with security and ISO quality standards;
- Drive best practice and continuous improvement initiatives, with a view to maximising
efficiencies and improving operational performance;
- Ensure staff are trained and comply with quality, HSE and security policies and procedures;
- Support the team by providing ongoing coaching and mentoring whilst ensuring the team is
engaged and is meeting their goals;
- Manage non–conformances by implementing corrective actions;
- Report on productivity, efficiency and SLA performance on a daily basis; and
- Provide recommendation and solutions to potential problems and support initiatives across
other departments within the site.
- Minimum 3 years’ production management experience gained within a secure/ commercial
printing and/or mail house environment;
- Demonstrated experience in production planning and scheduling;
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office along with previous experience utilising ERP
systems and planning tools (experience with Visual an advantage);
- Effective leadership, negotiation and consultation skills;
- Strong customer service focus both internal and external;
- Able to meet timelines and manage multiple priorities in a fast–paced environment;
- Sound communication skills both written and verbal; and
- A proactive and intuitive approach to problem solving and teamwork.
This role is ideally suited to an experienced, energetic and self–motivated individual with a proven track record of achieving positive operational outcomes.
If you are interested in applying for this role please submit your CV and cover letter and complete the form below. Applications close 5.00pm 15 August 2022.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have any queries regarding this position, please contact the HR team via email to email@example.com
We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people. ABCorp is committed to providing a safe and inclusive working environment that embraces the Company’s values and diversity.