- Two (2) positions available (Ingleburn, NSW)
- One (1) full–time permanent position
- One (1) fixed – term maternity leave replacement, 6 months
We are seeking experienced and motivated Order Management Coordinators to join the team at
Ingleburn. Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the key responsibility of the role will be to ensure
that the customers’ expectations are met in line with service level agreements (SLA’s).
The key responsibilities include:
- Process incoming sales orders and ensure they are correctly completed to allow generation of
accurate Work Orders;
- Coordinate the scheme approvals for required artwork;
- Direct new artworks to prepress and update VISUAL;
- Manage PDF approvals and changes, whilst keeping VISUAL updated on the transactions;
- Update customer orders with correct information that is required;
- Track orders using the ERP system VISUAL and SMART views;
- Prepare job bags, retrieve sample cards for matching insert into sleeves, and insert audit
sheets, QC sheets;
- Respond to all enquiries in a timely and professional manner;
- Review all orders and make recommendations to increase efficiencies; and
- Reconcile orders for month end closing.
You will need to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in planning production orders for a complex manufacturing
- Good understanding of ordering principles, processes and procedures;
- Proficient in working with ERP systems (enterprise resource planning systems), in a
- Intermediate level of computer literacy skills;
- Significant understanding of end to end manufacturing process. Good knowledge of ABCorp
products, services, stock and consumables will be an advantage;
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written & verbal); and
- Ability to multi–task in a busy environment.
If you are interested in applying for this role please submit your CV and cover letter and complete the form below. Applications close 5.00pm Monday 15 August 2022.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have any queries regarding this position, please contact the HR team via email to email@example.com
We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people. ABCorp is committed to providing a safe and inclusive working environment that embraces the Company’s values and diversity.