- Based at Albany, NZ
- Permanent, full–time role
- Day shift (40 hours between 6am and 6pm)
We have an opportunity available for Despatch Operator on day shift to join the team at Albany.
Reporting to the Despatch Manager, the role will be both busy and varied. Your main duties will include
quality checking, processing and balancing work orders to meet deadlines and data input related to
The key responsibilities include:
- Manage all facets of despatch, including but not limited to packing and despatch duties,
preparation of courier consignments/ packages, administering lodgements etc;
- Ensure products are despatched to meet strict timelines and SLAs;
- Responsible for accuracy of all data entry in Despatch;
- Ensure any errors are identified, investigated, resolved and/or escalated as per process;
- Undertake ad–hoc duties and support other teams as required; and
- Follow security, quality, OH&S and operating policies and procedures.
You will need to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role within a production/ manufacturing environment;
- High attention to detail and ability to identify errors;
- Excellent numerical ability and basic PC skills;
- Able to manage multiple priorities to meet required timelines;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- A strong work ethic, punctual and reliable;
- A willingness to learn; and
- Able to work well within a team and autonomously with minimal supervision.
If you are interested in applying for this role please submit your CV and cover letter and complete the form below. Applications close 5.00pm Monday 24 October 2022.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have any queries regarding this position, please contact the HR team via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people. ABCorp is committed to providing a safe and inclusive working environment that embraces the Company’s values and diversity.