- Based at Dandenong South, VIC
- Full time, Permanent role
- Immediate availability required
We have an opportunity available for an IT Infrastructure Support based at our Dandenong South.
Reporting to the ITS Team Leader – VIC, you will be assisting the IT Infrastructure team in supporting
desktops/laptops, local area network, servers, security and capacity monitoring, whilst ensuring
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist and communicate effectively with staff on technical support issues;
- Provide technical support for both internal and external customers;
- Resolve reported errors as promptly and efficiently as possible;
- Ensure approved recommendations for upgrades and on-going improvement to network PC’s
and all computer systems are undertaken;
- Assist with the development and maintenance of a documented, best-practice infrastructure
and ongoing provision of a sound production environment;
- Support with the implementation of security requirements as per audit standards;
- Track and maintain queries using the call management system;
- Provide quality service to staff by responding to and resolving enquiries on a range of software
and hardware products including scanners, printers and photocopiers;
- Ensure regular backups are performed; and
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Tertiary qualification(s), diploma or equivalent in Technology or related discipline;
- Relevant IT experience in a similar technical role (will be preferred);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Applications and proficient in all aspects of system
- Microsoft Certified Professional or progress towards (desired however not essential);
- Knowledge of networking, system security, system backups and Firewalls, Office 365 and
Active Directory – Administration;
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft desktop products including, Windows Workstations,
Office Suites , Microsoft Outlook and Internet Explorer;
- Sound analytical skills to identify trends or problems;
- Accuracy and high attention to detail;
- Able to work well within a team environment and autonomously with minimal supervision; and
- Demonstrates proactive and well-developed communication skills (both written and verbal).
If you are interested in applying for this role please submit your CV and cover letter and complete the form below. Applications close 5.00pm 30 December 2022.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have any queries regarding this position, please contact the HR team via email to email@example.com
We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people. ABCorp is committed to providing a safe and inclusive working environment that embraces the Company’s values and diversity.